Confirmation of Your Request to book Incola Amenity Room
Your request for the use of the amenity room has been received. However, until you receive confirmation by email please do not make any plans for it's use. As the booking of the rooms is on a first come basis, you will be notified when your booking has been entered into the schedule.
- Owners will be billed $50 for the exclusive use of the amenity room from 12 noon - 11 pm
- On request, the access to the room can be locked out exclusively for the renting resident
- Tenants must pay the fee in advance to secure the booking
- Cleanup of the room is the responsibility of the resident renting the room
- Should additional cleanup be needed, an additional charge will result
- Signs will be posted to inform other owners the room is being used for a private function.
- Note: If you require the pool table be covered with a plywood cover to allow it to be used for a buffet table, please let us know so staff can arrange this for you. Otherwise, the pool table must not be used as a stand for fool or other items.
- Hours of operation: amenity centers 7:00 am to 11:00 pm (unless strata approved function).
- Residents and guest must be at least 16 years of age to use the gyms and saunas. In the case of amenity centers, residents and guests must be at least 16 years of age. Children of residents or guests younger than these ages are only permitted in these areas in the presence of an adult resident. Resident bringing children into these common areas are expected to supervise their behavior and accept responsibility for any injuries or damage. Under no circumstances are unsupervised children permitted in the exercise gym area.
- The amenity rooms may be rented by resident owners for personal private functions, including birthdays and anniversaries. Association or commercial use is prohibited.
- Rental of any amenity room is limited from 12 noon to 11 pm of the same day.
- Rental includes use of microwave and television. Billiard table is restricted for use by adult residents and their guests, and shall not be used by children under the age of 14 years, unless supervised.
- Dishes and cutlery are not provided.
- A certificate of insurance must be provided naming KAS2716 as an additional insured with respect to liability, including that the policy extends to Host Liquor Liability, if liquor is being sold under a liquor permit.
- Any owner may enter and use the amenity rooms unless the room has been rented for a private function.
- Cancellation – if a booking is cancelled less than two weeks prior to the function date, the entire rental fee shall be forfeited.